Wednesday, July 22, 2009

moment of death

ohh man..
this feeling is like shit.
how come i've seen nothing, But, death...
the real life, the reel life, the reality & the dreams.
i opened HD, and saw 3 of my old pts...looking @ me. i smiled, says hi, and walked away. in my heavy heart, i dun wanna see them on their last.
hey, it may sound-ed bad....
BUT!
it hurts to have someone's last breath on u...
it hurts even more to break the news to the relatives.
i noe how much i went thru, juz to tell them...
"ur love one has gone"
i looked @ the phone, the words got stuck, and the tears juz waiting to fall.
ended up, i gave the phone to my another collegue, coz i cant speak their language.
i even remembered crying once, with the family coaxing us instead.
[after tt incident, pt remains as pt]
i even remembered having to sit in to a family conversation,
tt 'denial' state.
i remembered how, the Reg, told me...
"u noe siti, after being in this line for long and getting older by day, i dun think i could control my emotions[tears] anymore. i felt so sorry each time.."
[n who says tt we get used to it. For a dr, its painful not to have cure tt pt. For a nurse, its painful not seeing pt's family by their side]
and whoever says they have not done any packing...
u shall be next, appointed by me! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment