Tuesday, September 15, 2009

shocking shocking news

oh wow!

the days passed very very very fast indeed.
*pejam celik pejam celik, dah nk syawal*

shocking shocking news!!

NO.1
i didnt expect it to turn out this way. anyway, i have no say in this stuff. i hate to say this, but a problem is mere a problem. u noe where im getting this to? i better not say it out. let the anger subside, then tackle the problem. words learnt @ workplace 'a hungry man is a angry man'. i dunnoe how its related, but to me...its related. haha. i dunnoe how to explain it, but ohh well.

NO.2
galfren called me a few days ago, asked to bring IC and my own self. making me into confusion state. SHE'S TREATING ME TO FACIAL!!!!! yeay. n to which i replied in those girly giggly manner, where Kirin looked @ me in disbelief **roll eyes**
she tot im talking to my BF **which apparently i HAVE NOT! coz i dun have 1!**
well, i nv show my girly side of me until recently.
anyway, i cant wait for it. wooohoooo.
k, i sound-ed pathetic. whats up with this facial and girly side? well, its for me to know. but im juz excited! hehehehe.
i shall give u a date for our date, GF!

NO.3
i was shocked to see my youngest sis @ 2am, watching Korean DVD!! well, im partly to be blamed, coz i NEVER control it. but wait, i think i saw tt DVD in the room 5 mins ago...how the hell shes watching it @ the hall? haha.
tts too bad, coz disciplinary actions coming up.
NO TV NO DVD NO CARTOON NO PLAYGRD! NO MONEY NO KEDAI KEDAI!
keke. i sound soooooo bloodyyyyy evil!!! but i loike. ish3

NO.4
i KNEW U ARE PLANNING SOMETHING!! IM NOT BLIND[although i wear specs] OR DEAF [although i have 1 good ear] and yah...watever. **roll eyes**

NO.5
i juz realised tt my tagboard are tagged by my sec skol frenz. hahaha. so where the hell are my collegues & my animals? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. come on tag me ppl!

NO.6
im starting to crap my numbers here. so b4 i actually do tt, i better take some nap, since im on the GRAVEYARD shift. 1 nite down, 3 more to go.
hopeful for uneventful nite. seriously, give me a break! stop the callbells, stop the -i cannot sleep, i wan sleeping pills!, stop STOP STOP!

see i told u...im crapping!

NITEZ!!
ohh...i need to close the door, coz discplinary actions r taking place. **evillaugh**

No comments:

Post a Comment