Saturday, December 5, 2009

bad time

it certainly doesnt attract me....to the new audit coming over next yr!

n certainly i UNDERSTAND ur big dreams..
but can u understand OURS??

can u assure me with tt cert,
i can get good pay, better quality of work, less shits, and better customer care [n i mean customet care towards us].
n apparently at the rate @ which is goin..

NOT!

im sorry to say this..
but those ppl under my care NEEDS more than ur attraction to de audit.

im beginning to hate my work more n more.

n fren who is korean-jap craze is so bloody rite...
"tt celebrity who has fainted and hospitalized time n again, may feel stressful, but @ the end of the day...they still get to do wat they want n feel satisfied with their return hardwork even with bad times!"

n i couldnt help it..
but agree on it..

p/s: TGIF is not applicable for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment