Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i hate u. i hate myself. i hate u ALL!

how much i have hated work these days.
how much i have hated being around people.
how much i have hated to smile, eventhough i dun wan to.
how much i have hated de word "service"
how much i have hated to do whatever u told me to.
how much i have hated to be in the middle of two person.
how much i have hated myself for "giving" that sum of money.
how much i have hated my cousins.
how much i have hated myself.
how much i have hated my frenz.
how much i have hated skol.
how much i have hated to handle ridiculous people.
how much i have hated to endure.

I WANT TO BURST ALREADY!!
GIVE ME SPACE, GIVE ME A PLACE TO BREATHE.
FOR 1 DAY, i WILL LEAVE...n nv come back.

one wrong step, one wrong word, IM SO GOONA LOSE CONTROL OF MYSELF!

n...NO MORE QI for me...
IT JUZ SUCKS MY BLOODY TIME!
n MY BLOODY ENERGY!

F***!

No comments:

Post a Comment