Thursday, April 1, 2010

4th off day, n its killing me!

everywhere i go to..
it only reminds me of Japan
i dunnoe why,
mayb im attached to that place.

oh well,
bring me back to my homeland..tt is..singapore!

its the 4th day of my off day!
n yesh,
i've been home all this time.
except for some outing spent with mum.

n tts where, i wished im at work,
or doing something worthwhile.
its when..
someone raised tt marriage issue.

pressurising?
nope.

i can escape from this qns which i dread to answer.
n somehow, i always have tt reason.
n tt answer.

todae...i tried playing my guitar which has been collecting dusts at the corner of the room.
n felt stupid after trying to play and play.
coz i've yet learned how to play chords.
tts when i think,
ohhh guitar is soo not me.
shld have gotten myself a keyboard instead.
mayb next time

but me visualizing myself playing it is so great.
mayb i shld get a teacher.
tts only when i have a free time for myself.
hmphh

n i sooo have to get back to my DSR!
need to buy some lighter lens.
and a dry box too!
i hope it doesnt mould in there. jeez!
my current lens is heavy. and super long.
and i couldnt bring myself to bring it to some function.
coz im not a professional yet.
lol!

oh yah...Nyp is taking tooooo bloody long to confirmed out placement.
n im getting sick of waiting.
for...
i have plans IF im not included in the placement.
lolz.
ITS VACATION BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment