Tuesday, April 27, 2010

best of frenz

i dunnoe why, but i really feel like blogging now.
maybe i have that urgency to squeeze my brain for the lectures.
well, im glad that i took the course now than later.
coz it just meant tt my brain is not how it used to be last time.

anyway enough of studying [and apparently, i've not started revision!]

just a little recap of what i've been doing the past few days..
[and again, im so sure that no one read my blog]
lolx


took pictures of Jimmy's N Eunice's ROM.
that day..
i was juz capturing eunice. well, fb is too much..
i tried uploading the pics over there and it had failed me 4th times.
anyway, gonna try my last hands on it there.
if still failed me..
then i get jimmy to post up. lolz.

anyway...CONGRATS again. dun forget to invite me to your chinese wedding. hehe


went out with the Animals todae.
was a great joy!
couldnt concentrate on lectures in class.
due to the massive SMS-es
anyway...the day is sooo fun n great.
lets try out clubbing people.
n ohh yeah..
dun forget the Hen's party too!
shld we organize a Rooster's party for our dear fren too??!! lol!



n i wonder when the P.As are meeting.
organize one soon buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment