Friday, April 23, 2010

i'm so in love....

with Photography!
{evil laugh}
i'm so in love to play with my old-new toy!

with that many excuses i've made while working
"busy working, no time to take pictures!"
i'm trying to compensate while studying.
in case many doesnt know,
im continuing with advanced diploma in nursing [medical-surgical]
well, not something to be proud of though.
but somehow i know that no one is going to read my post anyway.
lol

so take it as a personal entry from me to remind that
FINALLY SITI, YOU HAVE TIME FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

i do envy my cousin though.
he put so much into photography that it become a source of income for him.
congrats cousin.
you have talent.
me...im just a beginner, with no inside out of the basic knowlegde.
only with the beliefs that i took better pictures than my other close friends.
call it 'intuiton'
watever.

but does that mean...
i have to expand my collections.
most not in the meant time.
im serious abt this hobby
but i guess my lens is all i have and need for the time being!
LOLZ

anyway...
its finally ROM for Jim n Eunice.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

**lets hope everything goes well for me tml...y? coz..this bugger[oops] appoint me to take pictures for him eventhough he knows im not that good. its juz that i have good camera! well done mr khoo! lol!**

No comments:

Post a Comment