Wednesday, August 12, 2009

better seeing other's blood than my own!

ryte..
work has bore me too much.
seriously,
i couldnt handle those political issues anymore.
simply couldnt be bothered.
simply sick & tired of it.
simply juz..
simply

im thinking of freedom.
getting away from wherever i am.
goin across the border,
being myself.
and not turning into a selfish & hypocrite.
n i am not now too.

but where shld i start.
or rather
HOW to start?

a transfer OR a termination?
moments of indecisiveness.
getting out is a MUST.
but the continuation of it?

god knows.
HE planned it ALL.
signals are everywhere.
HE knows it ALL.

i know.
feeling the moment of me is NOT goin to last.
ryte, i sound so pathetic now.
eversince i saw my own blood.
its better seeing other's blood than my own.
contemplating @ the reasons and how i shld go abt it.

ryte,
am monitoring it myself.
before i got myself into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment