Tuesday, August 25, 2009

everything is a problem. research has to start soon!

its juz the beginning.
i hope the childhood trauma doesnt have tt drastic side effect.
it cant be now..
yup. not now.

skol started.
well, helloooo to hellll
its reseach & law & ethics.

i basically adore law.
BUT its hard to catch on her words said.
but her cases pertaining to nursing, is VERY VERY interesting.
how gullible are we in our work.
without realising the importance of it.

HEY PEOPLE,
when are we goin to start the presentation.
due date is coming up
well, i dun even think my grp members even read my blog.
or even the existence of my blog.

gahhh...
find me TT damn PROBLEM!
n gal, no, uniform is OUT of the qns.

so wat else is there?
sigh..
to me, everything is a problem!

n tts rite...
tt level of capability..
is running down.

No comments:

Post a Comment