Sunday, August 16, 2009

Im asking for a peace world

PEACE
thats all tt i asked for.

work has drained me too much.
too many new staffs.
too many trainings.
too many demand people.
too many unbelievable cases.
too many sick patients.
too many weirdos.
too many verbal abuse.
too much talking.
and lesser work.
too many unhappiness.
and the list goes on.

i wanted to go..
but i needed tt money.
if i shld have known.
i wouldnt be taking degree now.
haha.

her words has been playing thru my head.
and i really wan to BE better than her.
and no, i dun respect her in all ways.
although i TRIED to be positive and
TRIED to make frens with her.
BUT...
she simply stepped over our heads already.
sorry ppl, if i have to bitch on her.
but she is too much @ her words.
I HAD ENOUGH!

im contemplating people.
i wanna get out from this line.
i hate to say it..
that i LOVE this job once upon a time.
patients, were once patients.
they gave me the strength to carry on.
be it life or death, we play a part for each roles.
but tt was ONCE.
and...
my feelings for the job has been since downgraded.

he says to me..
"gal, watever happens, happened for a reason"
for tt, im contented.

im seriously thinking of migrating to somewhere to start afresh.
i dunnoe if its the 20's thinking or something.
but it juz came up to my mind..
that i need to fix myself.
im thinking of some plans made by frens.
- Work as English teacher in Japan
- Work in Australia.
- Open up a business.

but u noe why its not carry out?
-no $$
-family not willing to let me go.
a reason as simple as tt.

so for now..
my aim is to be BETTER than her.
like seriously.
TO MAKE HER BLOODY MOUTH SHUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment