Monday, August 3, 2009

my leave is coming to an end.
which means that im goin back to work soon.
BOOO!!

i prefer goin to work though, although i hate it so much.
i hate staying @ home and face the kids siblings.
sorry people, if u have to see this.
i hate it when people raised their voice @ the parents
n insists of doin wat they told.

SISTER, IF U HAPPEN TO READ THIS!!
PEOPLE DONT OWE U A LIVING!
u shld strive it urself and work things out urself,
rather than comparing urself and me.

moreover, u are juz a 14 yr old teenager, compared to myself, a 23 yrs.
and if u think tt i RULE this house.
PLEASE GET THIS IN UR FREAKING TINY BRAIN!!
I DONT OWN THIS HOUSE!!!
n i BUY THINGS for myself. i may owe them money BUT I STILL PAY MYSELF!

n if u are still trying to play games with me,
then, we SHALL see abt it.
IF U WAN ME TO DISCIPLINE you.
THEN COME N FACE ME, u idiot!


MOOD: ANGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment